An email lead nurture campaign is crucial for turning a lead into a fan and then a customer.
Follow this checklist for a stunning drip campaign that shows your credibility and authority.
- Establish rapport by outlining the biggest problem your audience faces. Detail how your product or service provides solutions by detailing your key features.
- Provide social proof by way of customer reviews or case studies.
- Send a video demo or tutorial around a key painpoint.
- Show some user generated content.
- Hook into a trending topic or special day and relate it back to your brand.
Each email informs, educates or entertains, with a clear and single call-to-action.
Click below to view and share the checklist and use for best practice lead nurture emails.
For more details on a what to put in your lead nurturing email campaign, see our in-depth blog on the topic.
About Traction Digital
Traction Digital are experts in acquisition and engagement, streamlining the execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns, including lifecycle email, abandoned cart, promotions and ROI tracking.