The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a serious new law that governs how businesses collect, store and use data collected about individuals. With the compliance deadline fast approaching, Traction Digital has compiled a handy checklist of things to get you ready.
Check our blog for more detailed GDPR information, or if you’re well underway for the May 25 deadline, use this checklist to ensure you have everything covered.
- Double Opt-in consent on all
– Lead boxes
– Landing pages
- Short description was written and deployed across assets describing how the collected data will be used.
- Links to full terms and conditions created.
- Dedicated email address created for customers to contact for data information.
- Links for dedicated email address deployed within the content.
- Double Opt-in trigger email created for confirmation, with an additional link to complete the final steps.
- Data officer appointed, briefed, and given access and authority to action user requests.
- Data officer documentation created describing how customer data is used and stored.
- Data officer provided access to a dedicated email address to monitor and action customer requests.
If you still need help becoming GDPR compliant, contact a digital expert at Traction Digital and we can start getting you sorted.
About Traction Digital
Traction Digital are experts in acquisition and engagement, streamlining the execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns, including lifecycle email, abandoned cart, promotions and ROI tracking.